Customers who have purchased our Membership access on the xFrontend.com website, will have automatic access to support for allocated number of sites and the duration of their license. Please check our Plans & Pricing for more details.
Generally we will provide feedback on any support queries within few hours (up to 24 hours) from Monday to Friday. Depending on the issue complexity and our workload it may take up to 36 – 48 hours.
We will fix any defects in our Products as quickly as possible after they are brought to our attention. We will also try to provide a solution via our ticket system for smaller defects or errors as a precursor to a more substantial update to the particular Product as part of our scheduled Product updates.
Scope Of Support
We do not offer support for customization or administration of WordPress itself, and we do not provide support for any 3rd party plugins, or rectification of issues occurring from using said 3rd party plugins. Our Support focus on topics like installation and configuration of the theme, usage of theme features and potential bugs fix. Support will not be provided when you want to modify the theme to suit your specific needs or when you want feature ‘X’ to be integrated with the theme.
The Scope Of Support Includes The Following:
- Any WordPress compatibility error arising from a fresh product install.
- Help with functionality of our products, which is not specified in our documentation.
- Issues with theme setup.
- Issues relating to a broken product functionality.
- Functionality which does not work as advertised into the product’s description.
The Scope Of Support DO NOT Include The Following:
- Customization services or any other custom work beyond 1 – 2 minutes.
- In-depth theme customization.
- HTML customization/template code changes.
- Adding functionality which was not advertised and is not installed by default with the product(s).
- Any errors relating to product’s code (PHP and/or JavaCcript) customization.
- Any broken styling as a result of theme customization.
- Compatibility with 3rd party plugins.
- The loss of changes due to not backing up your site prior to running a product(s) update.
- HTML, JavaCcript, PHP, CSS basics.
- WordPress installation and/or administration.
- Server diagnostics, maintenance or any other server related service.
- Third party plugins, extensions or any other third party software.
Definition Of Modification Support
If you are requesting modification help, which only requires us to publish 2 – 3 lines of code, we will be glad to assist you. However, if your request requires custom queries, testing, or several lines of code to be published, we can only provide very basic guidance and you would then need to hire an external developer of your choice if you don’t have the skills to implement it yourself.
xFrontend has the right to revoke your access to the support area in the event of abuse towards support staff and/or other users, including, but not limited to:
- Use of profanity of any kind.
- Defamation of character.
- Spamming of any kind.
- Misuse of support tickets for self promotion.
- Constantly re-posting identical messages in multiple tickets.